A Special Message To Our Maserati Clients
As we continue to navigate through this unprecedented time, we want to provide you with an update on actions we are taking during this ever-evolving situation. As an essential service business, we are currently open. Our intention is to continue to offer our support to you for as long as we are able.
In addition to extra sanitation using emerging pathogen disinfectants, we have taken all the CDC-recommended steps to keep the dealership clean and our team and visitors protected – including reduced staff, social distancing and mandatory self-quarantine for any employee that is sick or has traveled.
Of course, you are always welcome at the dealership if you are healthy, but should you prefer to remain at home, we have implemented convenient solutions that may be of interest to you. The choice is yours.
- FREE PICK UP AND DELIVERY is available for everyone if your vehicle is in need of service. Please note that appointments are required. Email us to obtain additional details.
- Payments can easily be made online making your full experience virtual
- Before your vehicle is returned to your home, it will be sanitized at no additional cost
- We know that you may not be thinking about renewing your lease, but if you do need help and your lease is expiring…we are here for you as well.
SHOP FROM HOME:
- This website is equipped with digital sales tools such as an Online Credit App and personalized payment builders for flexible and transparent negotiations.
- Our sales representatives can bring any car to your home for a test drive or they can share video walk-arounds from their mobile devices
- And lastly, once you have decided on the car of your dreams, we can deliver it to your home via flatbed truck
- Please use our dedicated sales hotline for any conveniences we can offer you from the comfort of your home – 888-381-4499
- We will continue to assess the situation as it evolves and will update you accordingly. For periodic updates, please continue to visit this page and our Social Channels.
Our hearts go out to the countless families affected by this crisis. Rest assured, that the world has survived SARs, MERs, H1N1, 9/11, and much more … and we always rebound. This too shall pass. We will get through it, the same way we get through everything else: together as a family. In the meantime, stay safe.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW HOURS:
SERVICE & PARTS HOURS:
Service & Parts: Sat 8am – 4pm
Service: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 6pm
Parts: Mon-Fri 8am – 5:30pm
SALES SHOWROOM HOURS:
Mon-Sat 9am – 6pm